Gem Feature Release Update: July 2019
A Snappier Gem – Now you can be four times as productive because Gem’s site speed is four times faster!
Archive Projects – Clear away unused projects by clicking the file icon in your projects list.
- 📞New field: add phone numbers to your candidates
- 👤Add, remove, and edit social profile links
- 📆Custom Fields now supports text input, dates, and auto-adding new values as you type into custom lists
- ✅Gem can grab exact email addresses for any first-degree LinkedIn connection
- ✉️New button to “Guess work email”
Sending email to candidates outside of Gem? Now you can log those touch points in Gem by dropping your own unique Gem address in the bcc field. You can find your personal Gem address by clicking on your profile in the upper right corner -> Settings -> scroll to the bottom section called “Miscellaneous Settings.”
Manually Unsubscribe Your Candidates
If a candidate has let you know that they’d rather not receive future outreach from you or your team, you can manually unsubscribe them from all future communications. Open up the sequence that the candidate is in, click the gear icon on the right, and select “Globally Unsubscribe.” Note that this action is not reversible.
Project Stats Chart – We’ve jazzed up your “Projects” view with a fancy new chart:
Candidates In Process
The new “Converted” metric (orange number in the above chart) shows how many candidates in your sequence or project ended up entering the interview process in Greenhouse.
Slice and dice your Pipeline Stats in new ways
- Filter by User Tag in the “Sourcing” view
- Group by Job in the “All Candidates” view
- Group by Hiring Manager
- Gender breakdown in the “Breakdown By” menu underneath your pipeline stats graphs
Subscribe to the Cut and Polish blog (at the bottom of this page) in order to receive feature updates, and other blog posts, to your email.